CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Book




I finally set the Twilight books down and went to a crop Friday night! I have had this Christmas paper and wooden book sitting in a box for a while. I was going to make it a Christmas "quote" book to sit on my coffee table but I couldn't find clear stickers that I liked. So, I guess I will have to take pics at Christmas this year to put in this book!



Supplies: background papers by Mind Minds Eye (also the punch outs) & BoBunny, cardstock by Bazill, ribbon by May Arts, SU & BoBunny, flowers by Petaloo, bling from Michael's $1 spot, Chestnut Roan chalk in by Colorbox, foam stickers by American Crafts, silver rings from Office Max, UHU glue stick & board book (I don't remember who made the book)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool book! I love it! It's adorable!

Emily said...

This is SO much fun, Pro!!

I love the cheerful papers you chose for this project!

Joyce said...

this is SO cute!!!

Jacqueline said...

This is wonderful! Such great papers! Love your creativeness!

karen said...

It's a Kaisercraft book (I made one too!). I love your book. It's gojus!

Linda said...

That is the coolest book evah!

Patti J said...

Beautiful blog - beautiful cards! You are very talented - I'm glad I found your site on SCS!