CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sympathy


I do not like making sympathy cards. They are my least favorite cards to make. I usually make them in large quantities so I don't have to make them very often. I went to my card basket and discovered that I was out of them so I had to quickly make one last night. This card is for my friend Nancy who owns my favorite scrap store here in Omaha. Her 23 year old son died early Friday morning. I feel so badly for her & her family. 23 is too young to die and a parent should not have to bury their child.





Supplies: green, brown & teal cardstocks from Hobby Lobby, confetti white cardstock from SU, printed paper by My Minds Eye, green & brown Primas, vanilla brads by Bazill, label cut from Quick Kutz die

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how awful!!

I'm sure that your card will mean a lot to them during this time.

Linda said...

Lovely card. I'm so sorry about your friend's son.