CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my new blog! I hope to keep this updated 2-3 times a week! I have been getting a lot of requests for me to start an SCS gallery and to bring my blog back (I know, shocker!) and this was my best option right now! I hope you enjoy my latest card design. I had some requests for more Keith Greene Collection cards (story for another time!) The holidays were on my mind and this card expresses how I feel by the time they roll around every year.




Supplies: Not Quite Navy cardstock & ink and Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up!, background papers by American Crafts, Happy Holiday image by Penny Black, FREAKIN by Karen Foster's snap stamps, Marvy punches, Crystal stickles.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Freakin' awesome!

Unknown said...

Yay for starting a new blog! Very cute card!!

bubbles said...

so glad you started a new blog and shared it with me! {smooches} bubbles

Emily said...

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Novell said...

I love how I scroll down but the overlay stays there! So cool!

Kimme said...

Good to see you creating and blogging. Consider me Freakin' subscribed.